The Diamond Challenge curriculum focuses on helping students develop an entrepreneurial mindset and gain firsthand experience with the entrepreneurial process, empowering them to be entrepreneurial in whatever careers they may choose. Successful ventures are great, but empowerment through experiential learning is the primary goal.
From Idea to Action
A business innovation curriculum
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Opportunity Recognition
- Opportunity Screening
- Types of Businesses
- Building a Business Like a Scientist
- Using a Business Model Canvas
- Customers and Their Problems
- Interviewing 101
- Solutions and Unique Value Proposition
- Minimum Viable Products & Experiments
- Making Money
- Putting It All Together
- Telling Your Story
Venturing for Good
A social innovation curriculum
- What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Wicked Problems and Grand Challenges
- Social Entrepreneurship Processes and Challenges
- Solution Generation and Screening
- Social Impact Business Models
- Beneficiaries and Payers