From Idea to Action
This state-of-the-art curriculum was developed by the University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship to introduce the basics of practicing evidence-based entrepreneurship and help you to conceive and validate ideas for new businesses and social ventures.
The videos comprising this series are listed in order. Each video is approximately 5-10 minutes in length. Transcripts and instructional guides for each video are provided.
- Overview of the Diamond Challenge
- 1. What is Entrepreneurship?
- 2. Opportunity Recognition
- 3. Opportunity Screening
- 4. Ideation
- 5. Types of Businesses
- 6. Building a Business Like a Scientist
- 7. Using a Business Model Canvas
- 8. Customers and Their Problems
- 9. Interviewing 101
- 10. Solutions and Unique Value Proposition
- 11. Minimum Viable Products & Experiments
- 12. Making Money
- 13. Putting It All Together
- 14. Telling Your Story
This session introduces the Diamond Challenge and provides some tips for success.