Venturing for Good
This state-of-the-art curriculum was developed by the University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship to highlight the unique challenges associated with social entrepreneurship and help you to conceive and validate ideas for new social ventures.
The videos comprising this series are listed in order. Each video is approximately 5-8 minutes in length. Transcripts and instructional guides for each video are provided.
- Overview of the Diamond Challenge
- 1. What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- 2. Wicked Problems and Grand Challenges
- 3. Social Entrepreneurship Processes and Challenges
- 4. Solution Generation and Screening
- 5. Social Impact Business Models
- 6. Beneficiaries and Payers
This session introduces the Diamond Challenge and provides some tips for success.